

I know it looks like she's trying to bite me, but really she was giving the baby a kiss. She just likes to give an emphatic "MUAH!" with her kisses these days.

This is Emilia pulling Josiah to be the cameraman again

Micah showing off his awesome karate moves

He's serious about it this time...

My 37.5 week baby belly

We were having fun--I promise (even though it doesn't look like it in this picture)

My favorite picture of the afternoon!

One of the pictures Emilia took:

Josiah and I being silly:

Playing peek-a-boo with Emilia (the photographer)

Micah giving the baby a kiss

Josiah giving the baby a kiss (Emilia's head for a little foreground scenery)

I realize that I've had a lot of picture heavy posts recently...I'll try to get back to story telling soon!
2 comments:
You look great!!!!!!!! I love the pictures!!! Can't wait to see baby! :)
so this is what you meant...why couldnt i have been over there that day??? i would have loved to been there. :/ you look wonderful as do the children...oh and i died laughing at the one called 'we really were having fun' :D LOVE YOU
Post a Comment