Sunday, November 7, 2010

Things You Never Knew You Never Knew

Hello! Resident fashionista, Emilia, here. I've got some fashion tips that most of the world doesn't seem to know about yet, so I thought I'd hack into mommy's blog to help spread the word a little faster. That way we can all be dressing better and looking our best sooner rather than later!

Tip #1

If two hair clips are a good idea...


SIX hair clips are a GREAT idea.



Tip #2

No matter what Stacy and Clinton say, purse and shoe matching IS the thing to do.


Tip #3

If you own a Dorothy dress (and every girl should), wear it for 2 days in a row...three days if your mom will let you.



Tip #4

Seasonal clothes are totally mix-n-match. So are socks.


Tip #5
Red glitter shoes go with any outfit (but they don't fare so well in the dirt pile...just in case you were thinking of wearing your Dorothy shoes to play king of the orange clay dirt pile with your brothers, I suggest you reconsider...I'm just sayin' it wasn't the best idea I ever had.)


Tip #6
It's never too early to start babywearing and November is the PERFECT time to wear sleeveless dresses.


And now you know.
You know what GI Joe says about that.

3 comments:

Candida said...

Baby wearing - too funny!

angela said...

My goodness, she's a trip! Love the red sparkly shoes in every pic!

TDM Wendy said...

Oh she is a perfect Stylin' Saturday girl.