Friday, January 14, 2011

Reason 824

Why I Love Being a Parent:

824. In the bubble bath last night, Emilia filled a cup with water and bubbles and used a paint brush to paint her toes and Audra's toes "for Santa." Then she looked at me, scrunched up her nose, laughed and said, "I'm just kidding!" But I LOVED how she had one foot propped on top of the other to keep her toes above water while she was painting!

825. After painting, Emilia filled the cup with water and piled lots of bubbles on top and said, "Look! I made a cupcake for Miss Audra!" (I had to stop her from feeding the "cupcake" to Audra with the paintbrush.)

826. Since she couldn't feed Audra the bubbles, she used them to paint a mustache on her.

827. Audra used her teaspoon to feed Emilia some of the bathwater (for pretend) and she thought that was just sooooooooo funny!

828. Emilia helped me keep Audra warm by putting water on her back with our hands.

1 comment:

Katie said...

My favorite part of last weekend was Audra in the bath with Ben. I will send the pic's. Makes me want more kids.