May I present to you...
The Tooth Remover 2010

Forget about dropping the toaster over the balcony or slamming doors, this girl is guaranteed* to remove that pesky tooth on the first try. Her aim is perfect, her strike is true. You won't find a better deal that this, my friends!
Just so you know that this actually IS a working model, I present to you exhibit A:
Micah at the party on Sunday

Micah after trying out the Tooth Remover 2010

PLUS, she's walking on her own these days so whenever you need her I can just send her your way! :)
(As long as you don't live more than 5 steps away)
Not valid with any other offer. Not available in all states. The Mustaleski family is not responsible for any injuries that may occur from the use of this product. *Guarantee only valid if tooth is already loose and barely hanging on by a thread.
No comments:
Post a Comment