Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How to Display Kid's Artwork

My kids love to color and paint and sticker and make all sorts of beautiful pictures. With 4 of them expressing their creative geniuses so often, there is constantly an endless stack of priceless masterpieces in my "I-need-to-do-something-with-this" pile. It's more than I could, would or ever will be able to keep.

Sometimes the kids get mad when I throw away their beautiful papers. (I usually try to sneak them out at night, but sometimes I get busted.)

Emilia tried out a new technique today. If you have a particular piece that you don't want to see in the trash, here's how you can hang it up to be saved for all time:

Don't even THINK about touching my picture.



YES!! I did it!





John calls it "the hideous monstrosity on the door."

I don't think this new technique is going to work out quite like she planned.

1 comment:

The Isaacsons said...

It's called the paper recycle bin, but must be hidden under other papers such as newspaper. In the event it is noticed, you just say, "Oops, I set that aside to send to Grandma but I must have picked it up by mistake with the other papers." Then either a)send to Grandma or b)try the recycling again another day. I generally go with b.