Monday, June 11, 2012

Life in a Box

I spent this past weekend at my doula training in Georgia and helping my friend her celebrate her upcoming wedding with a Jimmy Buffett concert. It was so much fun and I learned a ton in my class!

It would seem that Josiah did some learning while I was gone this weekend, too. On Saturday, John asked Josiah to help with getting the sheets off the beds. The nerve of that man. Expecting a mere 8 year old to do something so strenuous. Or at least that's what Josiah was thinking (something along those lines, anyway). He walked over to our recycle bin, pulled out a box and said that was fine, he was just going to go live in a box.



I'm not sure if he got hungry or had to use the bathroom, but somewhere along the line he figured out that even with all the housework, having a house is preferable to not having one at all.

No comments: