Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mud Pies

I discovered that I can post to the blog from my phone. And not only that, but I can also use this speech to text feature so all I have to do is speak out these words and my phone will turn it into the post for me. How wonderful is that?


Since I have discovered how easy this can be, I'm trying to catch the rest of you up with what I have been posting on Facebook lately. For instance, one day last week the boys decided to make mud in one of our flowerbeds.  I'm not sure what it is about boys and dirt, but they sure do seem to attract one another! (Although to be fair, Emilia joined in the fun quite quickly.)


It wasn't long after adding the water that the boys were into the mud up to their elbows, laughing and playing and having a good old time. While I wasn't a fan of all the mess, the three of them played out in that mud for at least four hours that day--with no fighting. Which makes the mess all worth it!



No comments: