Monday, March 9, 2015

A New Project

I'm trying to get back to the things that are truly important in life.

 I'm playing more games with the kids and reading more books to them.

 I'm reading more books on my own and rediscovering how much I love to read just for fun.

I'm trying to be in the picture more with my children so when they get older, they have pictures with me in them to reminisce about their childhood.

 I'm taking more photos of our everyday life here at the Mustaleski Family Circus, instead of just posed family photography.

 And I want to share it with you! I've got some catching up to do because I started this in January, but no time to start like the present! So here is the beginning of my current project: My 365.

 One picture, every day, for one year.

 Don't know if I'll make it all the way through, but I'm having fun trying! :)

 My 365 - Week 1

 1/365 Shadow does NOT approve of Josiah's reading selection
2/365 Dancing in the Living Room
3/365 Sick on the couch with the bucket, her bear, and her markers.
4/365 Stunt Man
5/365 Losing at Memory Match to my favorite 4 year old
6/365 Story Time with Big Baby
7/365 Starting the day with a game of "Trash"

No comments: