Monday, September 5, 2016

He's a Teenager

Josiah has been counting down for about a month (maybe more).

 I've been trying to wrap my mind around the whole thing.

 Here we are two days later and I still can't quite believe it. I have a TEENAGER??

How the heck did that happen??!?

 I know he's not a baby anymore. Not even a toddler. But a teenager?

 It's not that I want time to slow down. I've loved all the phases we've been though and I'm sure the future has as much fun in store for us. And it's not that I think he couldn't be 13--truth be told it's hard to remember life before he made me a mom.

 In all actuality, I don't really know why this birthday seems so BIG. But it does.

 So we made a big day out of it and celebrated this boy all the day long. And we had a blast!

 

No comments: