Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The circus is (or was) in town!


The boys got to go to their first circus on Sunday. Grampa took them both to see the "greatest show on earth" and a good time was had by all. Josiah was especially impressed by the boy flying through the air and has flipped his fork across the dining room several times in reenacting it. (and no, flipping forks is not actually "allowed," these things happen when Mommy isn't looking...I just get to see the result of the fork flying and Josiah saying that is how the boy did it at the circus). Micah keeps talking about the bicycles a.k.a. motorcycles. I think he liked them, but all he's really told me or has words for is that they were loud. And to make it an even bigger week for the boys, tomorrow morning, bright and early! we fly to Utah for our first family ski trip. Josiah will even be taking ski lessons, and Micah will have to enjoy playing in all the snow. We are all looking forward to getting to spend time with the Mustaleski clan and having a VACATION! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share when we get back, so for now I'll just leave you with this one of Josiah and Micah outside today.

OH! and please feel free to post comments here! I'll never know if anyone is reading this stuff or if I'm just posting to myself if no one comments!

1 comment:

Candida said...

You aren't just posting for yourself! We're still talking about skilleted cheese. Have fun on your ski trip. We had a snow trip when Brooke was 2 and she DID NOT like the snow (but then again she didn't like grass either when she was little - too much of an inside person, like me). Let us know how Utah goes. Beautiful ski country up there.