My friend Angela gave me the idea to start a blog so that anyone who wants to can keep up with our family happenings, at least as much as I post them. I guess I'm moving into the next phase of the computer world with this and we'll see how well I can keep it up. My intent is to be able post some of the funny, goofy, weird and otherwise entertaining things that happen around our house. Something like that happens everyday, so surely I'll be able to post once a week, right? As anyone who has kids knows, time goes by so quickly and they grow up so fast. I just want to capture a few of those moments before they're all gone...and before I can't remember them!
So boys will be boys, and mine frequently reminding me how different their tendencies are than mine. For instance, a couple of weeks ago they were playing when one of them decided it would be a good idea to lick the others face. Now, personally, I wouldnt like someone licking my face, and I do mean a full lick, from bottom of cheek up to the eyeball, but my boys thought it was hysterical. They both started laughing and then proceeded to take turns licking each other for the next (approximate) 10 minutes. And they were laughing the whole time! Hey, to each their own, right?
2 comments:
This is so cool! I told Matt that I often don't have time to wipe properly so I think a blog is out for the time being........ You can tell Josiah and Micah that I think licking faces is a fine idea and I want in on the fun next time we are around!
I remember those days so vividly. Don't worry, as Ryan gets older it'll get better, especially once he can sit and play on his own. I remember thinking one day when both boys were playing and I had two free hands how nice that was for a change! and dont worry...I'm sure they would LOVE to include you in on the face lickings. The more the merrier!
Post a Comment