Micah's shrug
Micah has started to say "I don't know." Really, it sounds like "uh no" but he hunches his little shoulders up and leaves his hands at his side and there is just something about it that I think is cute. In fact, in recent days when I've been down about the knee situation I'll get him to say it just so I have something to smile about! Here is a pic:

Josiah's sniffs
On the way back from Aunt Krissy and Uncle Chris's house in January, Josiah had a runny nose. He was stocked with tissues back in his car seat, but for some reason decided to come up with a better method of snot control. Thus was born 'The Double Sniff'. How does this work? well, you scrunch your face up to one side and sniff real hard over there

Then you quickly scrunch to the other side and sniff real hard over there

Sorry this last one is blurry, but you get the idea. When he does this, he'll do it for about 30 seconds at at time, just switching back and forth and every time he scrunches his face like that. I think it affects the effectiveness of the technique. I laughed so hard in the car that first time he did it that I was crying. He still does it occasionally and it never fails to make me laugh!
So those are my two funnies for today. Hope you enjoyed them too!
You can't deny laughter. When it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants. --Stephen King "Hearts in Atlantis"
No comments:
Post a Comment