Friday, September 21, 2007

The Rest of the Story

This is the rest of The Letter of the Week story, so if you haven't read that post yet, go read it first and then read this one.

So after that happened, John said, "I'm not old." Josiah: "I'm going to DRAW you old." And he did. Not only did he draw John old, but he drew himself old, too, complete with wrinkly foreheads. (But still with 4 year old stature) He drew the two of them walking a dog in their old age. I thought his picture was really cute, so I'm posting it here for you all to see, too. Here it is: Josiah and John "old," walking a dog. Oh, the squiggly line coming out of John's leg is "the hairy stuff when you get old."



Josiah asked John last night at dinner if when they were old if they could play swords with their canes. John said probably not because they would fall over. :)

1 comment:

angela said...

I laughed out LOUD! I love the wrinkles. I hope for everyone's sake that John will have that hairy stuff on his leg removed before he goes out in public...