Here's a shocker...I've got some more videos for you. First one is from tonight. Josiah was dancing in the kitchen and then was teaching John some of his best moves. It was too funny to not capture on video!
I don't have a burning desire to become a dancer but the idea of doing something I've never done before in front of a huge live audience is such an adrenalin rush. And it'll give the friends and family something to have a giggle about
--Matt Dawson
Next is Micah's performance letting us all know about the "Hard Knock Life" he lives. :) The boys love acting out things and this is one of their more favorite songs--especially when they are in the bath. I can't even tell you how many times they have scrubbed the shower walls singing about how hard their life is. Ha-ha.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go.
Oh the places you'll go.
--Dr Seuss
No comments:
Post a Comment