Friday, August 22, 2008

My One Tooth Wonder

Well, guys, my baby girl has her first tooth. Woot! We got up this morning and there it was, poking through on the bottom. SHE'S GROWING UP SO FAST! AHHHHH!


So, while I'm on here again I'm going to share a few pics from the last couple of weeks. Here is Micah attacking John. I love the look on his face!


Emilia has also started eating baby food and cereal. Most of you know this is my LEAST favorite part of babies, but here we are anyway. Wanna know how she lets me know she's had enough? She waits until the spoonful of whatever is in her mouth an then she blows a raspberry, thus spraying me and everything else around with food. Yum. Why do people like this????


Yesterday we went to the zoo with my friend Angela and her kids. I didn't get many good pics because that Kate is a hard one to catch on camera!! But I did get this one picture that is really cute. Micah and Kate were conspiring their getaway. And I will admit, this is a reenactment.


This last one is Josiah listening to his FP3 player this morning. He really likes the stories on it. He really likes listening to stories, period. We have a few books on CD (kids books, that is) and he likes to listen to them in the car, or even at home, if I've brought them in from the car. This picture just reminds me of the ones from when my brother, sister and I were little and we would listen to records with those ENORMOUS headphones on. And really, for the times, these headphones are enormous, I guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pic of micah attacking john...and whoo about the tooth, and sry bout the baby food, and nice on the pic of the "getaway"
anything else i shud add???
=P ily <3