This morning Micah and I were playing "I Miss You" in my room (it's a popular game at our house). It goes something like this: one person hides. Everyone cries because he is gone and we will miss him soooo much. The hider pops out, but no one can see this because we are all "crying" too hard. After several attempts by the hider to get our attention, the criers notice that the missing person is back and we hug and kiss and celebrate the missing person's return. I don't know, but the kids love it. Anyway...we were playing this and Micah was the one hiding. It was at least the fourth time in a row, so I changed things up a bit and found him hiding instead of waiting for him to come out. When I found him, this is what he said: "Mommy, how did you know it was me? I had my eyes closed!"
Later on, I was packing us up for a pool party. I had the kids put their suits on before we left and was putting their dry clothes in a bag in case they wanted to change before we came home. I thought I had everything, but a few minutes later Micah walked up to me holding Josiah's underwear by his fingertips at arm's length and says (in a sing-song voice): "Moooooooommyyyyyyy, you forgot Josiah's stinky uuuuun-deeeeeees!"
3 comments:
Hysterical!!!
ily <3
Your game has over tones of "The Prodigal Son".
grandma says "cute" with some laughs
Post a Comment