Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bonus Hearts

This morning Josiah told me he loves me 100 heartfuls of love.

Micah (always trying to outdo his brother) said he loves me 100 THOUSAND heartfuls of love.

Josiah (always trying to outdo his brother) said HE was giving me BONUS HEARTS. He gave me TWO hundred thousand BONUS heartfuls of love.

Micah (having to regain his top position over his brother) then said he FORGOT to give me my BONUS heartfuls before and HE was giving me one hundred and fifty seven thousand BONUS HEARTFULS of love.

I (always trying to end the pissing matches) told Josiah that I loved him 258,000 heartfuls of love and then I told Micah that I loved HIM 258,000 heartfuls of love.

Josiah (always coming up with smart things to say) said, "Oooooh! I know why you said that! You said that so that Micah and I wouldn't have to fight over who you love more."

And you know what all those heartfuls of love make?
Me happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww....ur kids are sooooo sweet...i love them so much...and you to =) can't wait to see you friday =)
<3 ya