Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Day at the Beach



Hello from sunny North Carolina!

We're at Holden Beach again for the week with John's family. We have all been looking forward to coming back here ever since we left last year! The boys were counting down all last week to the big "Day We Leave for the Beach." We're so glad we made it!

Today was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Which we all soaked up as much as possible because there is quite a bit of rain forcasted for this week. We spent almost all day outside (thus the sunburned parts that all of us have) and had a great time playing in the sand and water. Emilia LOVES the water--and has no fear. She would get knocked down by a wave, get back up and run straight for the ocean again. She's quite a handful to keep up with because she can't keep her balance on the shifting sand and so she fell A LOT, not that I think she noticed. Anyway, I just wanted to get on here real quick and share some of my favorite pics from today!

My little surfer dude:



Emilia's first moments on the beach:



Micah Man is mightier than the waves:



Josiah just jumps over them:



Emilia is a B-I-G fan of the water!



My favorite picture of the day:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey!!!! looks like y'all are havin some fun!!! and i love that last one of molly....=) sooooo cute!!!!