The other
BIG (and I do mean
BIG) news from yesterday is Micah's hair. Yup--we cut it! Ok, so it was
supposed to just be a trim, which is how I convinced him to let me have a go at it, but I found out how hard it is to give an actual haircut to a kid who wont hold still--VERY difficult!! Everytime I'd get some hair to try and trim he'd flop his head over in that direction. Well, in effort to get everything even, it just kept getting shorter and shorter and shorter until...

The good news is, HE LIKES IT! He says it's "halfway done" and says it's just what he wanted because Obi Wan Kenobi Jedi Master has halfway done hair.
(Love the reasoning)Well, whatever the reason, I'm just thankful that he likes it!
And I wonder, wonder, wonder....
Will he want to grow it out again??
Just for fun, here is his last picture with long hair. I took this yesterday right before I "trimmed" it.
2 comments:
it must be the lenght, but his face looks rounder in the top one...IN A GOOD WAY! as in very cute...btw i couldnt picture it last night so thank you. (: lol...and ps gotta love his reasoning
How am I going to explain this to Daniel???
Post a Comment