Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who You Callin' Fat??

John was making fried eggs for everyone this morning. Josiah wanted seconds and John asked Micah if he wanted another one, too. Micah said, no, he was full, "but you can eat that fat one...that one that's fat like mommy."

John said, "Mommy's not fat, she's pregnant. There's a difference."

Micah, "Yeah, but she's got that big ole belly."

John, "Because there's a baby in her belly. So, don't call her fat."

Micah, "Ok...But you're fat."

HA! I coulda died laughing!! He has no idea that what he said is anything bad...he just thinks fat=big, or bigger than him. But it's so funny to me when he says things like that!

Micah wanders off and comes back a few seconds later...


Micah, "Daddy! Look what I found! It's a key!"

John, "Is it the key that unlocks your etiquette box?"

Josiah pipes into the conversation, "What etiquette box?"

Exactly. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA! (: I couldn't help but burst out laughing!!!!! I love you kids...and you!!!