"I need a banaid. My leg has a bleed!"
"One day when it was starting to rain, I was coming out of the forest and two skittles BIT ME. They were trying to EAT ME." (skittles = mosquitos)
"Mommy, can we pink my nails?"
"I want the polish with sprinkles in it."
"First I was a baby but then I grew into a stronger one."
"I WAS PLAYING WITH IT!" (meaning it was sitting on the floor in my general vicinity and just as one of my siblings reached for it I tried to snatch it away from them.)
"Do you want to follow the yellow brick road? I have my cronkies on!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of cronkies (which are high-heeled shoes, by the way), Audra has been walking on her own for less than a month now and she's already wearing the cronkies! She was too cute walking around in these today. AND she only fell twice--it was incredible!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Also of note from today, is Emilia's fancy hairstyle. :) She saw a picture on the computer of a girl with her hair like this and she asked if I could do her hair. And then SHE SAT STILL so that I could do it. Amazing. And she looked so cute!


2 comments:
Both of your girls are going to be major divas. When they hit that teenage major diva stage I will enter their lives, spoil them, and keep you sane in the process. (:
I'm totally going to hold you to that!
Post a Comment