And then she added the accessories, as only Emilia can do: multi-color flowered high-top shoes worn with Santa Clause socks and fishnet fingerless gloves, one turquoise, one hot pink. The multi-stripe handbag pulled the whole outfit together.
She was soooo excited!


And then I found out she wasn't really old enough.
Thank goodness my cousin Emily was working on the administrative end of things and volunteered to have Emilia in her "class." So everyday I packed up a little bag of crafts and goodies for Emilia to do in her "class." Although it wasn't really what Emilia was wanting, it worked out pretty well and I'd say overall she had a good time. One day when I picked her up, Emily told me that Emilia had been pretty grouchy. I asked Emilia about it. She was busily painting in her paint-with-water book and without looking up and in a nonchalant way she said, "Yeah...well...it happens." She is wise beyond her years.
One day I sent a pair of goofy glasses in Emilia's "craft bag." From the sounds of it she had a great time wearing them around the church and I know they've been a huge hit around our house! I meant to post these pics on Friday for my "this moment" but that moment got away from me and I never found the time. So here they are now!


1 comment:
Janet and I loved having our own "class." Plus it helps that your daughter just happens to be the cutest thing half those people have seen in their whole life. (: The glasses were a major hit as well. (: As a matter of fact her presence was a big hit. I think everyone will be sad next year when she's actually in a class. :P
Post a Comment