Monday, September 12, 2011

Stylin' Monday

I follow quite a few blogs but one of the funniest by far is Tales from the Motherhood.  Wendy has a way of writing and telling her stories that makes me laugh almost everytime I check her blog.  I love her honesty about life and being a mom.  If you haven't read her blog before, I HIGHLY recommend it! 

So, onto my Stylin' Monday.  I know, its not as catchy as Wendy's Stylin' Saturday but since I wasn't organized enough to do this on Saturday, I've just got to work with what I've got.  No doubt there is some equally catchy fashion-related title that would work with Monday, but it's 9:30 at night and I'm all but brain dead.  Deal with it.

My girls' fashion tips for the week:
Fashion tip #1:  Baseball uniforms need sparkles.  And cowboy boots, too.

I know that for whatever reason not everyone in the world was as big of a Cyndi Lauper fan as I was.  That being the case, before the next tip, I need to familiarize you sad folks with this album cover:
Emilia's fashion tip #2:  If you're feeling out of sorts, and just not sure what to wear on any particular day, imitating Cyndi Lauper is a 100% failsafe way to go.


Fashion tip #3:  Don't be afraid to try something new.  And when in doubt--LAYER.  This applies to clothes as well as make-up.



Sucker your sister into it too, if you can.


Before you know it, she'll be a fashion diva, too!


1 comment:

TDM Wendy said...

Oh my goodness. I think I'm in love. You must come back next week for more. For me. Because these pictures make me so happy.