Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stylin' Saturday - Borrowed Style

I made it on Saturday!! Woo-hoo!!

Here are the girls' stylin' tips for the week:

Even though you have 20 bazillion pairs of your own shoes that are the correct size for your foot, wear your brother's shoes which are 7 sizes too big.

If you've got a slave driver for a mom (like I do) and she makes you do horrible things like sweep the floor (even though you routinely ASK to sweep, remember to put on a big production when she requests it) remind yourself and everyone else that you are a princess by wearing your crown. And keep up with the layering! Vintage clothes are FABULOUS for layering because you can use a dress your mom wore at 18 months as a shirt when you are 3!


Always, always remember to LAYER. This applies to swimsuits and pajamas as well as everyday clothes. Here you can see I've made use of several clothing types with my swimwuit looped on over my sister's dress which is over my pajamas.


If your mom is so rude as to laugh when taking your picture, a good firm "Don't!" will remind her who has the fashion sense around here.

4 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

We love the layered look around here too! Nice work! And love the "don't" look.

Emily(: said...

I love these posts!!! They make my days (: Love the look Audra is sporting at the end.

Angee @ October Morning said...

I love that she's wearing a crown while she sweeps the floor. Too cute. Visiting from Stylin' Saturday.

Tracy and Janelle said...

Love these fashion tips! Natalie does the same thing with the swimsuits....except they're mine!!!