Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

I lucked out and didn't have to buy any costumes this year. Not only that, but everyone liked their costumes. Yay! It was a win for all of us.
Audra was a stunning Rapunzel this year. And cute as always!
Emilia was purple Cinderella again, but I think she was more of a PUNK Cinderella, with her purple hair and black boots. This costume was so her!
Josiah switched from Harry Potter to Ron Weasley this year. He was so thrilled when someone actually recognized him last night! (Most people thought he was Harry)
Micah man was a Ninja. He was most proud to tell everyone that we made his costume in 16 minutes. I think that might be a record for us.

1 comment:

The Isaacsons said...

a little more red in Josiah's hair and I would have thought I was looking at Justin :)