Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Haircuts!


The boys got haircuts a couple of weeks ago (I can hardly believe its been that long already, but then again I have spent most of it in a drug induced stupor). I think they look adorable! Josiah got his cut super short because he informed us that he wanted his hair cut just like daddy's, so that's what we did. Thankfully Micah was not old enough to understand that exchange because I have no doubt that he would have jumped on that bandwagon right behind big brother. Someone told me last week that the only real difference between Micah and Josiah right now is that Micah does it second...and that's not too far from the truth! Although their personalities are quite different and Micah is super independent, most of the time he does whatever big brother has just done. And for now that's working for them. They love to play together and rescue each other from all sorts of woes, taking turns being the rescuer and rescuee (roles determined by Josiah), always winning in the end. Someday, though, I think Micah might buck the system, implement some rules of his own and change the name of the game. Wont that be fun to see them work through!

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown

No comments: