This happened this morning and I thought it was just too sweet to keep to myself. I hadn't heard from Micah in awhile, so I went to check on him (my kids getting quiet is always suspicious!) and this is what I found: He was in the baby's room, rocking in the rocker reading a book with the swing on next to him (that's the cricket sounds you'll hear). I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm reading to the baby!" I guess he's practicing! Anyway, here's two videos of it. In this first one he says, "Mommy, I've got to get another for the baby."
In this video he's actually "reading" a story. He says, "Once upon a time there was a horse...and there was a bird...and there were 2 horns (?) and there was one gorilla on top. The end."
1 comment:
How precious is THAT?!? I definitely would have cried (might not be saying much in my state...)! What a sweet boy.
Post a Comment