Every year I have bought the boys matching jammies for Christmas. I don't know why, but I like it and think they look really cute on Christmas morning opening their presents and wearing their matching clothes. Well, this year I couldn't find any I liked. Either they didn't have the same set in the right sizes or they were plain or ugly or something else about them just didn't fit my criteria, so I finally decided to take matters into my own hands and make them their matching jammies. They turned out really well and the boys LOVE them! I think they would wear them every night if we would let them and they never want to take them off (could be that they are made from super snuggly soft flannel). You know, sometimes as a parent you make decisions that, in hindsight, you realize were really not too stellar. This time, however, I think I made a good choice! Gotta hang on to those little victories. :)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Matching Jammies
Every year I have bought the boys matching jammies for Christmas. I don't know why, but I like it and think they look really cute on Christmas morning opening their presents and wearing their matching clothes. Well, this year I couldn't find any I liked. Either they didn't have the same set in the right sizes or they were plain or ugly or something else about them just didn't fit my criteria, so I finally decided to take matters into my own hands and make them their matching jammies. They turned out really well and the boys LOVE them! I think they would wear them every night if we would let them and they never want to take them off (could be that they are made from super snuggly soft flannel). You know, sometimes as a parent you make decisions that, in hindsight, you realize were really not too stellar. This time, however, I think I made a good choice! Gotta hang on to those little victories. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does John have a matching set as well. If not, it might not be too late for you to make him some for a last minute Christmas gift. No pictures though please. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment