This year for his party Josiah chose a knight party. I'm thinking next year he'll have a pirate party since last year it was between a water, knight or pirate party and this year he debated between a knight or pirate party. Pirate's all that's left now, so we'll see if it makes it to next year! Anyway...we had his party over Labor Day weekend and it was lots of fun! The kids made tunics with "knight names" (that were more entertainment for the parents because the kids didn't get most of them) and fought the dragons with their swords (inflatable ones). There was also some jousting and feasting and other knight type things. I decided the easiest thing was to put together a slide show of pics, so here you go!
P.S. I'll have more pics to add to this in a couple days, so check back!
Oh, and a little about the song that's first on the playlist now...it's the boys favorite right now. We listen to it all the time, they sing it all the time, they "play" it on the piano and on the guitar...We just love it! I've got some video of them playing it and dancing to it that I hope to get around to posting soon, but until then when you listen to it you'll know you're experiencing one of their favorite songs of the moment!
1 comment:
ha-ha...btw: y am i on there, not that it is a bad pic, but y me???
lol
Post a Comment