Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lots to Say...

We've had a busy and fun weekend and I have lots to share with you, including lots of pictures. I can already tell you I wont get to Josiah's birthday party in this email, so I'll try to do that in the next couple days...maybe I'll couple it with his actual birthday report...

Moving on with the rest of the news. Emilia is sooooo close to being able to sit on her own. She can sit just fine, she just tips and can't catch herself. She's becoming more stable (in the last week or so) so I don't think it will be long before she's a sittin' pro. Here's a couple pics of her sittin' self, first in her big girl outfit:

And next with her little pucker:


One day last week Micah spent the afternoon in his room. When I went to get him for dinner, this is how I found him, just sitting there, not talking, just staring at the wall. He told me he and his "baby" were watching a movie! :)


Gramma made all the grandkids sweaters for the winter. She did a great job! We tried to get a group shot, but believe it or not, that is quite difficult with 6 little kids! Here's the best one:


Over the weekend, the boys made a trip to the football field to push the sled with their cousins. They couldn't budge it an inch, but they sure had fun trying! (Not to mention how many meals we encouraged them to finish by telling them they had to build up their strength to push the sled)



And then here they are stretching before playing t-ball:


That's all for now because Emilia is screaming for attention (literally). I just got my last 4 year old kisses from Josiah...next time I see him he'll be 5!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so sad...check out my new facebook pics...