Saturday, December 13, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!

Big news, everyone!

Josiah has a for real loose tooth!

I wiggled it myself.
He is not nearly as excited about it as I am, since he's thought he's had a loose tooth for the last 4 months. But he is excited about learning to sew and making his own tooth fairy pillow!

3 comments:

Candida said...

Give Josiah my congratulations! Brooke apparently CAN'T wait to have a "wiggly" tooth (some of her little friends at school are already getting their permanent teeth in -- the kids that are closer to 6). So, let's see... Josiah just turned 5 three months ago so it should be about next Summer for Brooke... (funny thing is that I was TERRIFIED of losing mine when I was little!) I told Brooke that Josiah has a lose tooth and she made me check hers. Again. :)

angela said...

I remember him telling me about his loose tooth - a while ago. So funny.

Secondly - how is it possible that you now have a kid who will be losing teeth. Where does the time go?

angela said...

So has Josiah lost his tooth yet? It's been like a month since you posted this...

;)