Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm Sooooo Behind!

I can't believe how quickly the last month has gone by. We had a fun and busy holiday and hope yours was wonderful, too! I still don't have time to do a real post about Christmas and our trip to Texas and what all we've been doing, so I'll have to do that another time. But I did want everyone to know that we are doing well, having fun and have all sorts of new devolpments to report to you! For now, here's a picture of all the cousins down in Texas. Wouldn't you have liked to be in the house with all of these little ones for five days?? :) Although I do think the kids had more fun than the adults, we all had a good time (mostly)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey....im guessing ur back and glad u had a good time...mostly...lol. luv ya guys...merry christmas!!!