Here it is! Josiah's first sewing project. I cut out the fabric and pressed the pedal on the machine (because his legs aren't long enough...plus I'm not sure he's THAT ready to sew) but he chose all the fabric and which pattern to use for each part, he helped pin the material and guided the fabric through the machine, plus he sewed on the eyes and mouth. Great Job, Josiah!! I am very impressed.

And there it is! His tooth fairy pillow. The green at the bottom is the pocket for him to put his tooth in.
Today is equally exciting because IT SNOWED TODAY!! Not enough for a snowman, and it melted around lunchtime (although we do have ground cover again) but hey--it's SNOW!! Here is a picture of the boys watching through the window when it first started falling.

Micah didn't want to go outside and play in the snow. :( I asked him several times, but it was a no go. Josiah went out and played by himself and had a great time. Micah says if there is any snow left tomorrow he will go play in it. We'll see...Here is Josiah trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue.
And there you have it--the highlights from our day. Hope you had a good one, too!
1 comment:
i had an amazing day!!! luved the snow... =) luv the pics on this one and the last...
=)
(2mro is my b-day)!!!!
Post a Comment