Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Micah Man

Finally! Some pictures of Micah! I don't have one (yet) of what I want to tell you about him, but he did 'let' me take some pictures this morning. I use the word "let" loosely, because he didn't cooperate at first until I guilted him into it by pointing out that Emilia and I had cooperated with his photo shoot earlier and it would be quite mean to not do the same. (Forget bribery, guilt works so much faster...just kidding...kind of)

Micah still twirls his hair when he's tired or bored. In this first picture, the loop of hair sticking out is what he had just been twirling.


Then he found out that I was taking his picture and he laid down so as to not participate in my picture taking.

You can see the furrow in his mad little brow in this picture.


This is him zipping his mouth shut so he absolutely can't smile for me.


Hiding from me


Checking to see if I'm still there


After the guilt trip...I mean, after he...well, no, I do mean "after the guilt trip." But look how well it worked!


And this one is my favorite from this morning. Isn't he just the cutest? How can I possibly care that he doesn't always cooperate with pictures when the times that he does I can take such awesome pictures as these? :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

soooo cute...i luv the last one...c u in a few hrs.

luv ya <3

Unknown said...

luv the new bg

.luv ya.
<3

Rebekah said...

Thanks, Em. I'm not thrilled about the new background, but I was ready for a change and it works for now....but don't be surprised if I change it again soon! :)

p.s. I ate that yummy chocolate thing for breakfast this morning, as per grandma's suggestion. It was a GREAT suggestion!

Unknown said...

so did gma and me...lol and u changed the bg again...its still nice tho....

that last chocolate thing that waS gone, i found it, my mom had it...like u said...yup we're related...

Unknown said...

oops...for got my signiture =)

.luv ya. <3

Rebekah said...

told ya it might not last!

Unknown said...

ha ha....