
Did you read that correctly? Why, yes, yes, you did! What a nice, sweet, back-handed way to let me know he thinks I'm a BEAST!!! :)
(If you can't read it, you can click it to see it bigger, but what it says is: I Love You Mommy. You Our The BEAST. )
He made up for it today. This is one of the cards I got today.

Not only the BEST, but the BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST. (That's FIVE 'best's, mommy!...Micah, always trying to outdo his brother, told me he would have put SIX bests on my card. Why, oh WHY is everything a contest?!??)
Speaking of Micah...Josiah was practicing calling our home phone number this weekend, so he was on John's cell phone in the living room while John was talking to him on the home phone in the kitchen. Micah kept trying to get Josiah's attention, "Josiah! Josiah! Josiah!" I pointed out that Josiah was on the phone and he needed to please wait until he was done talking to daddy. Micah said, "Yeah, but he's not using his other ear!" How true...
1 comment:
true about the ear thing, and your kids are very into giving cards the ones i have gotten are lovely...and they are so right...u r BEAST! lol <3'z ya!
Post a Comment