This year will be better. So far, so good!
Last year we got maybe a total of 8 strawberries (our plants were small). But this year we already have 8! I picked these beautiful berries today.

Yummmmm.

Can you believe this sweet thing is already/almost/only 3 months old?

She's lost all of her newbornness, not that she ever had much to lose. :) She's grown into an adorably sweet baby. She LOVES to be talked to and pretty much smiles all the time. Every now and then, just to keep me on my toes, she cries. I keep telling the kids that babies do that sometimes. They think that's questionable since she's happy so much of the time. And you know what, that's just fine with me. They can discover the truth when they have kids of their own. And I hope Micah, especially, has one that cries as much as he
1 comment:
seeing these pictures i cannot wait to be over there in a matter of days. (: love you. (:
Post a Comment