I am a miracle worker.
Today, I got all four of my children to take a nap and actually sleep AT THE SAME TIME.
That was after I laid with Emilia and rubbed her neck until she fell asleep.
And after the boys told me they were ABSOLUTELY. NOT. TIRED. And there was NO WAY they could fall asleep.
I said, "OK. I'll stand here for 20 minutes. You lay there with your eyes closed and if you are still awake in 20 mintues you can get up." Micah fell asleep in just under 30 seconds. Seriously. I counted. Josiah took a bit longer. About 3 minutes. Nope, not tired. Not at all.
I had 30 minutes of peace and quiet and time just for me. What did I do with myself? I read a book.
I feel like a new woman. :)
1 comment:
OMG. This is a miracle. (:
Post a Comment