John, Paul, Justin, Daniel, Josiah, Micah and Emilia went down to the waterway and spent the morning kayaking. From the stories I heard when they returned, I'd say everyone had an awesome time!
Meanwhile, back at the beach, Audra LOVED watching gramma fly her kite! And she was a great helper to me while I was building a sandcastle :)


While gramma, grampa and all the kids were eating dinner, the parents snuck out for dinner. We had some peaceful, drama free, fun adult time. It was great! Thanks, Tom and Carole, for letting us get away for a little bit!!

2 comments:
Okay, so after the last couple days I'm really starting to get jealous. When you get back I need some sane, non drama filled adult time...oh wait I have 4 1/2 years to go before I can do that..boo. :P
that photo of Paul makes me wince!
Post a Comment