Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sometimes I Need to be Reminded


It has been pointed out to me that I've haven't been posting enough.

It's a valid observation. I know there are some of you who check here regularly to see what we're up to and I haven't been keeping you up to date. And as much as this blog is here for me, it's here for you, too! So, while I will never be the kind to blog everyday, I will do my best to post more often. It will be good for all of us--I'll have more memories recorded for all time and you'll get to read about more of our shenanigans! :)

Might as well start catching you up now, right?

These are pictures from Easter. The boys look a bit older, like they might have a beard or something. But don't worry, you haven't missed out on THAT much--they just got sunburned while skiing and it gave them that bearded look for Easter. Lovely!

No comments: