Friday, April 27, 2012

On Hold

This isn't the way anyone wants to spend their birthday.


So we've postponed Micah's 7th birthday until he is feeling better and can take part in the festivities. This really works out for the best because we were out of power yesterday morning, too, so we couldn't have made our usual funny face pancakes anyway. Not that I'm glad he was sick or that we spent the morning at the doctor's office...I'm just saying things wouldn't have been traditional anyway!

In other news from yesterday...

Will someone please explain to me how while the power was out and with only a flashlight to help her in the pitch black of her room, Emilia was able to find an earring that I have been looking for for MONTHS?? I just don't get it. I've spent HOURS looking for this thing...


As I've mentioned we didn't have power yesterday morning. It went out about 10 minutes after everyone got up. Audra asked what happened and someone must have told her that we lost power. She spent the next several minutes walking around the house saying, "Where is it? I can't find it. I don't see it. Where'd it go?" She looked under the couch, in the bathrooms, under the covers...but she never did find where that power was hiding. :)

No comments: