I wish it was as easy to post on this blog from my phone as it is to post on Facebook with my phone. Sadly, it is not, which is why you wonderful blog readers have been being neglected lately. It's not intentional, I promise. It's just so much easier and faster to post a picture and an update on Facebook!
But, in effort to keep us all on the same page, I'm here to let you all know that they boys started to learn to type today. They insisted that I find them a program and have been ever-so-kindly reminding me every day that they want to learn to type. They will sit by my side while I'm writing emails and just watch my fingers and make comments like, "I wish I could do that!" or "I can't wait until you find us a program so I can learn to type, too!"
Then, last week, one of the blogs I follow had a post on a FREE online typing program that kids really enjoy. Sweet! I'm all about the free programs! Today was the first day of typing and I had to make Micah stop after 45 minutes so that Josiah could have a turn. They're serious about learning this! After one day they both know the home row and several more keys!!
(The blog I referenced is Freely Educate and the program we are using is Dance Mat Typing)
No comments:
Post a Comment