Everyone watching the show:

Trying to get a good pic of everyone...as you can see that didn't work out very well!

We also made "gingerbread" houses over break. Everyone got their own recycled milk carton (perk of working at a school!) and we stuck graham crackers and candies on using canned frosting. It was fun and in the end we had our own little village. Of course, half the fun of this is getting to sample the decorations, which Micah is wearing evidence of on his cheek. :)





We did a book exchange with the kids, too. (Goodness how did we fit this all in?!?) Josiah was the last one to get his new book (he was the first to give away, too, I think) and after about 2 exchanges he decided in his head that all was lost and he wasn't going to get a book. So everytime someone opened their new book he would say, "I'm not going to get one. There isn't a book for me." It was his finest Eeyore moment yet! ha-ha. Here's a pic of the excitement:

Josiah ended up getting a new Skippyjon Jones book (which are FABULOUS books, by the way) and Micah got a huge Disney/Pixar storybook complete with stickers that have been being used to decorate their "boring" shirts and pants. ha!
So one more quick story and then I've got to go find dinner (surely it's made itself in the kitchen by now, right?). This happened at John's parents house a couple days ago. I went upstairs to lay with the boys for naptime. I was laying with Josiah and had my eyes closed enjoying the quiet when I heard a loud whisper saying, "Mommy!" I opened my eyes. Josiah was nose to nose with me and said, "Do you see that?" (pointing at the wall) There was a slightly darker spot on the wall and I said, "Yes." Josiah said with a smirk, "It came out of my NOSE!" EEEEEWWWWW!! I let John clean that one up. :)
More later! And if you haven't already read it, there is another new post under this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment