I always said that if one of my boys ever cut their own hair, Micah would be the one to do it. He proved me right today. It's not bad, though. In fact, I can't tell where he cut it at all (one of the perks of the shaggy look, other than that he looks udderly adorable with it). All I know is we were crafting and all of a sudden Micah had a Chicken Little moment and was yelling, "Ahhhhhh! My hair is falling on me!" Not sure what he expected, but apparently, that wasn't it.
In other news, Emilia is "sqwinching." That's Josiah's word for it, anyway. I say she's scootching, but what do I know. In any case, I don't think she'll be "sqwinching" for long. She gets up on her knees all the time (and usually shakes her bootie while she's there). Today at nap she even pulled herself up in her crib, so I don't think it will be long before she's giving her brothers a run for their money!!
One other little tidbit from here, I'm almost certain Micah is going to be left handed. I've speculated about this most of his life, but I'm getting more and more certain every day. We've been doing "workbooks" the last few days and Micah is always writing left handed. Ok, not always, when he does "scribble scratch" he'll use his right hand, but if he's trying to follow lines or do something in particular like railroad tracks (his current fave) he uses his left hand. I'm fine with that, in fact I think it's kinda cool. I just have one question...how in the WORLD am I gonna teach this kid to throw a baseball?!??
2 comments:
well, i cut my hair when i was little, bt mine didnt turn out so good =P, and yay...cant wait to see molly again(sunday)...and about micah...idk how u'll teach him...im right handed soooo...sry.
-ilysm <3
You just need to make good on your visit to see us and Matt can teach him! :)
Post a Comment