Saturday, September 19, 2009

HOW Could I Forget??!?

I can't believe I forgot to tell you about this in my post yesterday...pregnancy brain strikes again!!

Sooooo...on Thursday we had our 20 week ultrasound for our new little one and it's a...











HEALTHY BABY!!

Ha-ha! Seriously, I debated long and hard about finding out the gender this time. I don't know why. I really never cared before, but this time I actually kinda wanted to know. My will-power won out in the end (though I was doing a count-down at the end of the ultrasound!) and our last little baby will be a surprise like the rest of 'em! :) I really do love the surprise...I'm still not sure why I wanted to know with this one. But, to also keep you fully in the loop, if I had to guess as to what this baby is, I'd have to say girl because...well, lets just say that double estrogen in my system would explain a lot right now!!

So anywhoo...our little baby is perfectly healthy and happy in there. The tech said s/he weighs 13 oz. right now and has long legs. I don't really have any good pics from the ultrasound to share--baby was pretty squirmy, so you'll just have to take my word for it that we have a perfect little one on the way! :)

1 comment:

angela said...

You got me! I thought you actually found out! But, yeah for a healthy baby!! Sorry I missed your call. We're almost out of minutes, so I'll have to call you late one night - or maybe we could have coffee!

I still can't believe you're brave enough to do the baby thing all over again. I'm barely hanging in there with the two I have... keep up the good work!