
Emilia's been into taking pretend baths lately. Well, what she really wants is a REAL bath, but since I'm not going to do that everyday, let alone 2 and 3 times a day, she has taken to just pretending to take a bath. I say, whatever! She's contained and safe and happy--what more could I ask for?? :)
Here she is painting in her pretend bath:

This is a different day, different pretend bath, but see how happy these make her?

Kids can sleep in some really weird positions sometimes. John took this picture of Micah one night after he got home. He'd gone in to give hugs and kisses and found Micah sleeping like this:

And one more pic from the weekend--the cousins on the hayride at Nana's house. You see that look Emilia's giving? It's so funny to see such a little kid give such a serious look!

Happy Thanksgiving (weekend) everyone!
1 comment:
I LOVE the pics!!! <3
Post a Comment