Emilia has started saying, "I love you." Melt my heart, I just love the way those three little words sound when my kids start saying it. With Micah and Josiah it was something like, "Yuh you." Emilia's gotta do things her own way, though, so she says,
"Fushoo."
*sigh*
I just love it.
Though I also have to warn you that "Fushoo" is easily confused with "Fush-ee" which, naturally, refers to Sonic Slushies.
What.
Doesn't every one year-old know that word??

Emilia thinks they should. :)
3 comments:
awwwww. (: that is so sweet. and guess what? i get to see you next friday!!! (: <3 in the words of a smart one-year-old 'Fushoo' (:
Hi! I'm getting caught up on blogs and had to comment on this one. For my boys nothing says I love you like a Sonic Slushie. And in my book an apple juice slushie is a healthy treat.
Post a Comment