Ummmm...Ok?? (WHAT am I getting myself into?)
Acutally, it wasn't too bad. It was a little tricky getting them out because once Audra was out and dressed she was ready for bed, but I couldn't leave Emilia in the tub, so...Audra ended up crying for a few minutes while I got Emilia out and dressed, but other than that, a good time was had by all!
Audra in her first bath

The girls in their pink tub...Emilia helping me scrub Audra :)
(and yes, Audra's skin really is that red)

After I got Audra out, Emilia got in the baby tub

She thought she was sooo cute

And just because I thought this was way too cute not to share...I was taking pics of Audra laying on the floor the other day. When I picked her up, Emilia layed down on her blanket and said, "My turn?" That's when I snapped this beauty. If you ask me, this one is definitely a keeper (even if it is a bit blurry).

Ahhh....my girls. I love my girls. (I love my boys, too!) In two days my big girl will be 2 years old and my baby girl will be 1 month old. Where does the time go? It reminds me of the first post I ever made on here...Time is a circus, always packing up and moving away. Somedays I want to scream with frustration, but mostly I just want it all to slow down and bit so I can treasure each moment a little bit more.
No comments:
Post a Comment