Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yikes! Stripes!!

These are from the same day...slight outfit change. She's got a thing for stripes (that's a bit of an understatement).





Niiiiiiiice. Reminds me of my sister :) I can still hear my brother when we were kids, "I am NOT sitting by her....I don't care, mom, I WILL NOT sit by her. I am not going to let anyone see me with her."

So far, Emilia's brothers couldn't care less. We'll see how they feel when they're in middle school. With any luck her fashion sense will have matured a bit by then. But you never know, marching to the beat of your own drummer does run in the family!

Oh, and do you like the sharpie half-mustache? She's got a thing for markers, too. I usually keep them out of reach in a cabinet, but you know, every now and then I actually need to use a sharpie...and every now and then I forget to put it back. She's got a sixth sense about them and ALWAYS finds them. Not too much damage this time, just a little half-mustache--to go with the stripes!

1 comment:

TDM Wendy said...

so good. she is so in my family.