I came back out into the living room to find Emilia playing with a wad of yellowish stuff in her hands. She sweetly looked at me and said,
"Poopy."
No question. It was a statement. She knew exactly what she had.
That's right, my friends, she had gone into her room, dug one of Audra's poopy diapers out of the trash, opened it up, used about half a pack of brand-new-just-opened-this-morning wipes to "clean" (her words, not mine) the diaper (left the wipes scattered around the room) and then played with the poop like it was play-doh.
The good news is that my food processor is a dream when it comes to shredding cheese and we have a casserole ready to bake for dinner tonight.
3 comments:
Awesome. Just poopy, like no big deal. I love it!
I really don't think cheese and yellow poop should be mentioned in the same blog post.
Katie
:D cousin...i love your kids. and you. <333
Post a Comment