
Up in time to see the sunrise again. Karen said something today about having to set an alarm in the morning to see the sunrise...we never need that. We've got 4 fully functional alarms that go off right on time every morning whether we want them to or not!

Of the 12 people in the house, we are the only 6 awake. So, we enjoy a family breakfast together.

It was chilly in the house Wednesday morning. I know that seems wrong to come to the beach and then be telling the rest of you that its chilly, but it was! After I cleaned up breakfast all the kids had disappeared. I found them huddled together under the comforter in the bed the boys are sharing! I pulled the comforter out to the living room and here they all are keeping each other warm on the couch and watching some cartoons.

When it warmed up a little more some people went out looking for shells.

Look what Karen found!

I opted to sit in the sunshine on the porch and read a book.

My mom thought even that was still a bit chilly!

Later that afternoon, Emilia was trying to cook a pizza on Josiah's head. She thought it was just about the funniest thing she's ever done.

And she's such a good sister...she felt so bad for Josiah and Micah when they were in timeout. She kept crawling back and forth between the two of them patting their backs and giving them hugs. It kinda defeated the point of timeout for the boys, but it was too sweet that I just couldn't make her stop.

'Til tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment